6) BIG ROB



Got a celli today...

They tried to put a Mexican in the cell with me at first. I wasn't really trippin but, Randy schooled me real quick. Ethnic races don't mix. Apparently the Mexican's homies must have took him to the side also, because he ain't even unpack his shit. He ended up moving downstairs to the flats with another Mexican.
__________

The unit manager let me use the phone to call home today. I called my grandmother. As soon as I heard her voice my eyes grew misty. She filled me in on what was going on with my family. Apparently my sister Nay-Nay is doing very well. My brother Karonday is doing what he do. I've also got a niece named Aisis that I haven't seen yet. I love that name. Anyway I shot my grandmother my info so she could send me some loot. I hate borrowing shit from niggas. Especially flip-flops, which are mandatory if you want to wash your ass in those filthy ass stalls.

By the time I got off the phone with my grandmother I had a new cellie. His name is Rob. An older brotha from Florida. We hit it off pretty good. The one thing that stands out most about Rob is the fact that this nigga got a HUMONGOUS HEAD... Giant! I even started calling him Big Rob. He doesn't seem to mind.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 16, 2008

    big rob with a big ass head sound likeafunny lookin muthafucka

    ReplyDelete