7) BIGGIE VS PAC


A Flatbush cat and a Cali nigga tripped out on each other today...

They world premiered Biggie's new video today. Hands down it's the hottest shit out... PERIOD! My man Universal, from Fort Green was on that Brooklyn shit for real. To me it seemed as if Universal was trying to taunt the Cali niggas that was in the unit with his over exaggerated hand jesters and head bobbing. I mean, don't get it twisted, that Brooklyn bullshit I'm on it too, but we out here in these niggas spot. These Cali niggas worship 2pac out here. Anyway, this Crip nigga named Gary kind of got in his feelings and shut the TV off in  the middle of the video. Universal called him a "bitch ass nigga" and proceeded to beat the shit out of him. Gary went to the hospital, Universal went to the hole and everybody else in Killer-K got locked in their cell for the rest of the day. I think I'm gonna start this big ass big called "The Stand." Budd read it before and said it was "Awesome!" We'll see...

1 comment:

  1. funny shit!!!!!!!!!
    people always trippin about biggie and pac

    ReplyDelete