16) HERE'S JOHNNY!


I woke up screaming tonight. I think I scared the shit outta Rob. I can't remember the dream exactly, but it was about officer Williams. He had come back from the dead and he was inside my cell. He was eating what was left of Rob's mutilated body. He then stop, pointed to me and said, "You're next Emanuel. You're next to die."  I can't get that image out of my mind.
------------------
Decided to start another book today. I've read twelve books already and I've only been here at Lompoc for 16 days. The only books left in my cell are 3 graphic novels called, "Johnny the Homicidal Maniac."

------------------ 
Okay, this is some sick shit! This is one of the most twisted and sick pieces of literature I have ever read. I love it! It's all about this crazy kid who tortures and kills people in some of the most sadistic ways imaginable. He's definitely delusional and paranoid, but I think there is a little bit of Johnny in all of us. 
Johnny the Homicidal Maniac Director's Cut HC

1 comment: