40) BOOGIE

Shi Boogie hates The Beatles... 


Shi Boogie, AKA Shi Doo-Doo was a bank robber. From what I hear his crew was one of the best from Brooklyn. My day started off pretty good. I had just finished making myself a cup of coffee and went to the laundry room to wash a couple of loads. Every washer was empty. That's the equivalent of getting a parking space right at the front gate of Disney World... Sure it happens, but has it ever happen to you? I was sitting on the washer enjoying my Joe and cigarette, while singing John Lennon's "Imagine." I love that song. That's when Shi Boogie entered with his bag of laundry. I don't think I was singing very loud, but I did have my radio's volume up pretty high. Doo-Doo was staring at me like I had just been caught taking body shots off of his wife's bare ass. All I could say was, "What nigga!" Boogie started laughing and said, "Out of all the songs in the world, your ass is in here singing this bullshit...  John Lennon can eat a dick! ("No homo") Fuck him, Ringo, Paul (long pause here.).... and that other nigga!" And then Shi told me the story of his arrest...


Shi and his crew robbed banks in Manhattan on Motorcycles. The last bank job went terrible wrong. Three members of his crew went into the bank and three remained outside as look outs. As the three crew members exited the
bank, an off duty armed guard on the opposite side of the street tried to play superhero. He pulled out his gun and told the masked men to stop. The lone women in Shi's crew squeezed off one shot striking the guard. As the Three motorcycles sped off, a man inside of a limousine captured the heist gone wrong on camera. That man was Paul McCartney's brother. He turned the film over to NYPD and they caught everyone in the crew a few weeks later. Shi Boogie hates the Beatles, but to me The Beatles fucking rock!


1 comment: