15) H 2 FUCKING O


A shower never felt so good. Me and Rob were the only ones in the shower, because they are only letting one cell out at a time. There is a shower on each floor. Each shower consist of four stalls. I chose the first stall, Rob took the forth. Trust and believe a nigga wants that buffer zone.
In every prison movie they always show a mother fucker drop the soap. My clumsy ass didn't just drop the soap, I dropped the soap twice. Big Rob thought that was the funniest shit in the world.
On the way back to my cell Budd asked for more cigarettes. Budd is one smoking mother fucker. I sent him the cigarettes and less than ten minutes later he realized he was low on matches. 
Too bad for him, because I only had one book left. Rob told me you can split the matches down the middle and they would still work. It really does work. I sent Budd ten matches.

I think the water here is making me sick. It taste... really weird. Rob said "they" purposely don't change the water filters, so that you have to buy bottled water from the commissary.

Conspiracy???


No comments:

Post a Comment