42) C-RAT SCORES?... KINDA...



Freak is better than me at Scrabble... 

Not just better, this nigga is a monster! He beats me on average by a 120 points. Now I consider myself a pretty smart guy, book as well as street wise, but Freak's vocabulary is incredible. I find myself constantly challenging his words, but they are always there. The funny thing about Freak, other than his name is his hair. The nigga wears a perm. Not just a perm, but one of those old-school, Superfly 1970's doo. To top it off the nigga is BLACK. Not just black, I'm talking country black. The nigga is so black that when the guards do their count at night they usually have to wake him up so that they know a person is in the bed and it's not just some kind of shadow. Now don't get me wrong, I like Freak, ( No homo.) but the hair thing always throws me for a loop. Maybe it's just a Bay Area thing, but I have to constantly bust his balls about it. (No homo.)

I think C-Rat is getting some major play from one of the new female guards. Correctional Officer Brown is about 25 years old. She weighs about 215lbs and she stands at about 5 foot 5 with boots on. I know beauty is in the eye of
the beholder, but this bitch is bricked in the face. She reminds me of the pig from the animated version of Charlotte's Web. The fat from her midsection creates this weird effect through her shirt. It looks like whale blubber inside of a water balloon. 

I can talk all the shit I want about her, but the truth is I'd fuck her too. I can tell she has low self esteem, because she always avoids eye contact with the person she is talking to, but with C-Rat it's different. He's always complimenting her and noticing shit about her that no one else does. Today he asked her if she did something different with her hair. C.O. Brown giggled like an eighth grader and admitted that she had her ends cut. Score one for C-Rat. I've also noticed that she spends a lot of time standing at C-Rat's cell door talking to him. I mean real conversations about real world topics. The inmates in the unit love it, because it gives us a chance to do other shit (gambling, drinking, getting high) with out wondering where the unit guard is. 
The fact that C-Rat wears the pervert card around his neck doesn't seem to bother her. I'll give it 2 weeks before C-Rat makes his move. Secretly, I believe every inmate in Killer-K is rooting for the nigga. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment