41) No, fuck you Foots!


Needles left today... 

He said he couldn't sleep at all last night. I'm happy for him yet I'm still sad. All of his earthly belongings fit inside one small paper bag. All those years spent here and his whole life fits inside a paper bag. Everyone was scrambling to get the shit he wasn't taken with him. All I wanted was his jock itch cream. My nuts still itch. 
Believe it or not that mother fucker finished every tattoo he was commissioned to do. I saw all of them except for Foots. I don't like Foots at all! He's a fucking bully, but only fucks with people he knows are not going to fight back. When needles left this morning two other people from Killer-K were leaving also. I can't even remember ever seeing them before, yet I was still jealous. Everybody that was cool with Needles came by to wish him farewell. I was one of the first and I told him to,"stay the fuck out of trouble!" This made him laugh. Of course Foots came by with his hating ass. He gave Needles a drawing of a tat and told him, "when you come back nigga, that's the next tat you going to do for me." Only a truly hateful nigga would say some bullshit like that. Needles kept his cool and told Foots with a smile, "no problem." The guard unlocked the door to Killer-K and let the new releases out. Now the front door to each unit is made of steel, but the door also has about twenty small panes of glass embedded in it. One of the panes is missing, which allows the guards to pass items to each other without unlocking the door. (Trust and believe, us inmates use it too!) When Needles was safely out and the door locked behind him he stuck his face to the door opening and called out to Foots. Foots was standing on the third tier and Foots
being Foots yells down, "What, faggot!" Needles yells back up to him loud enough for the whole unit to hear... "I used the same needle to finish your tat that I used on Twin." I have never heard Killer-K get as quite as it did at that moment. Every eye was on Foots. Foots yells down, "yeah, right!" But I knew in my heart that Needles was not joking. I watched Needles make his way down the corridor. My nigga never looked back. Everyone knows Twin has AIDS. Now everyone knows that one day Foots may have it too. Every bully needs to be taught a lesson, but damn! 
Damn! ...I'll leave it at that.



5 comments:

  1. no better way to fuck with a mans mind until the test results come back, and regardless of the results every1 will think the muthafuckas got HIV anyway.
    like they say revenge is sweeter than pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how many time i do not do what i want to do but do what i dont want to do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure got what he deserved xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing
    I really like

    ReplyDelete