44) WOULD YOU?


Budd asked me, "Would you drink a glass of spit, if they let you out of jail
today?"

I thought it over and said, "My spit, or someone Else's?"

(Budd)"Your own spit."

(Me) "How much spit are we talking? And is it regular spit or loogies?"

(Budd) "8oz glass of regular spit, but if you throw up it won't count."

(Me) "I'm about to throw up right now. I'd probably have to pass. I don't do spit well."

(Budd) "Would you lose one eye, if they let you out of jail today?"

(Me) "Do I have to poke it out myself?"

(Budd) "Naw, surgically removed."

(Me) "Yeah, I'd lose the eye."

(Budd) Me too...

(Budd)"Would you eat a piece of shit, if they let you out of jail today?"

(Me) "Is it my shit?"

(Budd) "It can be any one's shit you choose.

(Me) "How big a turd?"

(Budd) "Two inches long, but if you throw up it won't count."

(Me) "Yeah, I'd go for the shit."

(Budd, laughing) "You'd eat a piece of shit but you won't drink a glass of spit?"

(Me) "Nigga, I just can't do spit!"

(Budd)"Would you cut your pinkie off, if they let you out of jail today?"

(Me) "With no hesitation."

(Budd) "Yeah, me too."

(Budd)"Would you drink a glass of piss, if they let you out of jail today?"

(Me) "Is it my piss?"

(Budd) It can be any one's piss you choose."

(Me) "how much piss we talking, nigga?"

(Budd) "8oz."

(Me) "Can I have ice in it?"

(Budd, laughing) "Yeah, you can have ice... And a umbrella if you want."

(Me) Nigga, I'm just saying I'd probably have a better chance at keeping it down if it's not all hot and shit."

(Budd) "Okay, 8oz of chilled piss, then."

(Me) "Yeah, I think I could knock out 8 Oz's of MY OWN PISS, for my freedom."

(Budd) "I don't get you, Hype. You'd eat shit and drink piss, but a glass of spit grosses you out?

(Me) "You know what... fuck you Budd!"


NOTE 2 SELF: Never get drunk with Budd again!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! That just made me throw up a little in my mouth, but I was giggling, so I'm over it.

    *wink*

    ReplyDelete