47) WTF!

By 10:30 am I was high as a kite. 


I decided to just chill in the unit until the acid wore off, but the effects were fucking with me big time. Every time a person spoke to me I saw musical notes coming out of their mouth. I kept smelling Smooch's perfume and there was a loud ticking noise that only I could hear. I couldn't come down off of the high for shit! I went back to Budd's cell and we decided to pull out the board game, RISK. We had just started playing when Killer Boom popped up and wanted in, so we started the game over. We discussed every topic under the sun. When the guards called lock down for the night I realized that we had been playing RISK for over ten hours. When I went to my cell for the night I was still frying. I didn't fall asleep until almost 4:00 am. This kind of high ain't for me. No more acid for Hype. Period!!

I heard the cell doors open, but it sounded all wrong. It was at that moment that I realized that only one cell door had opened. The alarm clock read 5:02 am. I jumped off of the top bunk and went to see what was going on. Not to be nosy but to see if the guards were sneaking someone in, or sneaking someone out. Transferring an inmate at this hour raises all kinds of red flags. Four guards and two civilians stood in front of Spiritual's cell. I watched as the guards cuffed Spiritual up and slowly led him away. One of the civilians, an older, grey haired white man said something to spiritual that set him off. I've never seen Spiritual act in an aggressive way since I've known him, but here right before my eyes my nigga Spiritual threw a nutty. He kept screaming, "no, no!" The guards roughed him up a little to put him in check. It didn't take much, since Spiritual is so skinny. By now the whole unit was up and peeking through their little windows... "Who is like El?!! God is with us!!!! God is with us!!!" The way Spiritual shouted these words sent goose bumps up and down my skin. I grabbed my pen and a piece of paper and wrote down everything he screamed.  "77 dates! 77 dates! Who is like El, I give them to you!" These were the last words Spiritual spoke before the guards took him away. Now you tell me if this nigga is crazy or not?









1 comment:

  1. I don't understand... what did they do to Spiritual??????????

    :(

    ReplyDelete