51) R-E-S-P-E-C-T

People are looking at me differently now...

Truth be told, I'm ashamed at what I did to Bitches Love Me. I'm horrified at what this place is making me become, but I refuse to be a victim to anyone. The good news is that we were only locked down for the remainder of the day and not one person in the unit that witnessed what happen said a word to

the powers that be. For all of our differences, Black, White, Mexican and other we all have a common enemy... The correctional officers. The bad news is that we now know that the cameras in Killer-K don't work. I'm expecting a lot more stabbings and fights since this has come to light. Gold-T told me I did the right thing. He said making an example out of any nigga that crosses the line is mandatory. Maybe, but how many examples before my 10 year sentence turns into a 40 year sentence? I just want to go home in one piece. There is a white dude in Killer-K that was sentenced to a 3 year sentence. He got caught up during the, "Crack Riots" and killed a mother fucker that came at him with a shank. The courts found him guilty of murder and threw the library at him. The fucked up part is that less than a year later his 3 year sentence was overturned due to new evidence. I can only imagine how this nigga feels. I don't want that to be me.

I overheard two Aryans talking about Bitches Love Me. They were laughing that the blacks were making it so much easier for them. I think this hurt me more than anything.


I had to have a sit down with Killer Boom, because Bitches Love Me is a Cali

nigga. I told Killer Boom exactly what happen and he said he'd talk to his people. If the talk doesn't go good I could be in some serious shit. My core crew of Brooklyn niggas is only 30 deep. I know my niggas will hold me down, but we are so out numbered here in Lompoc, California. I keep thinking about the last scene in the movie, "American Me." I don't want to go out like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment